General Cargo regularly and constantly invites, evaluates and monitors feedback on customer satisfaction so as to measure our performance against prescribed requirements and ascertain our capability of meeting needs and expectations of customers and interested parties.
“Improve Quality” refers to the continuous process in which the company systematically sets objectives and benchmarks, recognizes best practices and implements programmes for continual improvement of quality, which means fulfilling customers’ requirements at lowest costs and at all times.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Information security management system is integral to General Cargo Limiteds operation. We strive to assure integrity of all information we disseminate, produce, manage or store, which is duly handled through sound confidentiality procedures. This policy aims to protect our information assets from any internal, external, deliberate or accidental threats. To pursue the policy, we shall:
- Ensure that all information, including internal, third party, personal and electronic data, is treated with complete confidentiality;
- Maintain integrity of all such information;
- Ensure that our information system and the information contained meet the needs of our core and supporting business operations;
- Comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Safeguard security of our information assets through eective business continuity management;
- Make information available to sta and the public with minimum disruption;
- Increase sta awareness of information security management through education and training;
- Perform reliable access control to protect our information system against unauthorized access.
Under this policy:
All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, will be reported to and investigated by;
- Authorized persons including System Administrator and Incident Investigator;
- Information Security Management Committee is responsible for documenting and maintaining the
- Information Security Management System;
- Information Security documents not limited to Policies, Procedures and Guidelines will be made available in both hard copy and online format through an intranet system to support the ISMS Policy;
All managers shall implement the policy within their units and ensure that every sta member adheres to the policy.
At General Cargo Limited conservation and continuous improvement of the environment is a priority. We strive to develop and operate an environmental management system that sets high standards on pollution prevention, resources preservation and legal compliance.
We expect every employee and contractor to adhere to this policy and help reach our goals by:
- Continually and effectively improving our environmental performance;
- Complying with and surpassing standards required by the applicable environmental ordinances;
- Fulfilling all environmental requirements prescribed by the company;
- Promoting sound environmental policies and practices within the company;
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives;
- Conserving resources and maximizing energy efficiency;
- Minimizing waste wherever practicable;
- Reusing or recycling waste where appropriate and regulating the treatment and disposal of residual waste;
- Reducing and preventing pollution where possible;
- Minimizing vehicular emission of pollutants;
- Minimizing adverse environmental impacts of asset decommissioning and disposal;
- Enhancing environmental awareness of colleagues and contractors;
- Advocating good environmental practices on both departmental and individual levels; and
- Effectively communicating our environmental performance to stakeholders.